Descriptions for Dr. Elizabeth Trattner's bonus videos and her bio
Dr. Elizabeth Trattner
How to support plastic surgery & gemstones and crystals in cosmetic acupuncture
The pre-recorded sessions include….
1. How to support patients getting plastic surgery and other Western style cosmetic procedures
2. Ways to incorporate crystals and gemstones into facials and cosmetic acupuncture sessions
Elizabeth is a graduate of the Acupuncture Institute in Miami, FL, the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Integrative Health & Lifestyle program, and is the only acupuncture physician in the country with the distinction of having been invited and completing a prestigious medical rotation at the University of Arizona’s Center of Integrative Medicine.
Elizabeth’s nutritional counseling background stems from her chef’s training certificate earned at the Natural Gourmet Institute in 1991. Early in her career while working with the President of the Florida Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, she pioneered integrative protocols for pre- and post-plastic surgery to speed up healing times, reduce side effects and improve outcomes. She is a member of the Global Wellness Institute’s, Beauty Meets Wellness Initiative helping redefine beauty and wellness standards with other health and beauty leaders across the country.
Elizabeth is a contributing author for several medical publications and websites on Integrative and Chinese Medicine including:
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice, by Dr. Leslie Baumann, Director ofCosmetic Dermatology at the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami.
- On the Cutting Edge, published by the American Diabetic Association, “Diabetes and Traditional Chinese Medicine: Managing a Modern Epidemic with Ancient Medicine”
- Ask Dr. Weil at www.drweil.com
- CSS Association.org
Elizabeth has also been featured in hundreds of national publications and online magazines as a medical source for health, wellness and green beauty, including Newsweek, Huffington Post, Nylon, Hello Flo, Health Magazine, Natural Health Magazine, Elle Magazine, Stylecaster, and Organic Spa Magazine among others. Her personal journey overcoming several near-death experiences and health obstacles has been featured in national magazines and spotlighted on the Oprah Winfrey Show alongside her friend and mentor Dr. Andrew Weil. She has appeared on numerous television programs as a wellness expert